- Removed some redundant classes to make it a bit leaner.
- When you start the app, it will only start the service if you have ticked the box - previouslyit always started the service.
- When you start the service, it no longer tries to start the same service several times (oops!). This had no effect other than wasting some time.
- Touched up some of the notification icons - the low battery looked a bit weak and the full battery had no transparent background.
- The app used to wait a minute after a boot had finished before it the service was started. I've removed the 1 minute pause as the starting of the service doesn't take much time or cpu so no need to wait.
Saturday, 31 July 2010
Updated DroidEssentials today.