- The main front screen has been changed into a standard Android Preferences Activity. This makes it look more familiar and also provides more flexibility for future improvements/changes.
- You can now choose the notification ringtones for the low battery and/or the high battery alerts. the default is to use your phone's default ringtone for each.
- I've spotted a mention of this on an xda forum - you can now choose if you want the insistent (e.g ongoing!) alert when the battery is full, or a simple once-only notification.
- You can choose the percentages to alert for low battery. I haven't listed every number from 1 to 100, just a sprinkling - please let me know if you want more numbers.
- You can choose to show the standard android "low battery" alert when the battery hits one of the specified levels.
Tuesday, 21 September 2010
A well deserved update to DroidEssentials today. Here's the usual list of changes: