Blog updates

Sunday 31 October 2010

ChromeMarks Community

I've create a community website available here http://chromemarks.userecho.com/

On this website, you can see my to-do list of work. You can vote for the features you want, and tell me the ones you don't want. You can also raise new suggestions for features I haven't thought of.

You can also use this to raise bugs or ask general questions. Hopefully, over time, people can come here and find existing answers to their issues. I'll try and enter a sprinkling of recently asked questions as well.

There is a permanent link on this blog - top left corner of the left hand pane. Click on it and you'll get a popup with the most popular items on the list and the ability to search/create directly.

Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment