Blog updates

Saturday, 30 October 2010

ChromeMarks - update 2010.10.30

A mild upgrade for ChromeMarks tonight.

  1. Fix a couple of Exceptions being reported by the new CrashReportingDialog.
  2. One person has been reporting constant "no network found" errors. I've tweaked the code a smidge (though I can't see how it would make any difference). But if the app thinks there is no network connection, it will now display back the status of the connections so at least you can see why.
  3. I've finally Googled the solution for getting the bookmark and folder list to be sorted case insensitive. I got so annoyed with the "Other bookmarks" and the "Bookmark Bar" swapping places.. :-) This has also been requested by a few users as well.
  4. I noticed in the analytics that some of the stranger errors were coming out. One as part of the sync where Google was saying your auth token was invalid. Trouble is, my app retrieved a fresh one a few milliseconds earlier.. I've tweaked a bit around here to see if this helps, but I doubt it. I suspect that Google's server that give Android users new tokens doesn't always talk to the Google server that deals with Chrome and Bookmark sync users. Grrr.
That's is for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment